If the landlord or tenant would like to breach the tenancy agreement due to a significant breach of the contractual terms, they can contact the rental services in their province (for example.B. Landlord and Tenant Services, member of the Social Justice Division of the Courts of Ontario) for more information on next steps. The Consumer Contact Centre provides information and services to the province through free calls on issues related to tenant and landlord laws and consumer protection. The Residential Tenancy Act is always enforced through any agreement entered into by the owners and tenants themselves. If the law remains silent on a particular subject, landlords and tenants can accept everything as long as it is not illegal.